Best Natural Oils For Relaxed Hair
Table of Contents
Our hair needs oil to keep it healthy and strong. They help to prevent dryness, split ends, breakage, frizziness, and other problems that can occur with your hair. but most of us don’t want to use a lot of oil on our hair because we think it will make the hair look gummy or greasy. but this is a wrong concept. You need to understand the importance of oils for your hair before using them. The right oil not only helps in keeping the hair hydrated but also helps in making your hair soft and smooth.
Why Do We Want Relaxed Hair?
We all want beautiful long silky and relaxed hair, But what if you have naturally curly hair? Or even worse, kinky hair? Well, there are some things you should know about having naturally curly hair. Curly hair has its own unique characteristics which make it different. All hair types have their own characteristics but we all want to look our hair relaxed. So let’s find out how to get good-looking hair without any damage. The best idea is to use natural hair oils for relaxed hair.
Best Natural Oils For Relaxed Hair:
Coconut oil is one of the best natural hair oils for relaxed hair. Coconut oil comes from the meat of Cocos nucifera (Cocos Island). Coconut oil is low in saturated fat. It’s high in medium-chain triglycerides which have lots of benefits for our bodies. Coconut oil can be used for cooking or even applied directly to your hair. The saturated fats found in coconut oil are excellent for treating dry and damaged hair. It’s an excellent moisturizer and conditioner.
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids like lauric acid, capric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, and arachidonic acid, etc. These fatty acids are very effective in nourishing your hair. It makes your hair soft and shiny. And it protects your hair from drying out.
- Light & Nourishing ,Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
- Condition: Dry skin or hair in need of comprehensive moisturization and nourishment.
- NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores
- Our fractionated Liquid Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that's ideal for a variety of personal care uses
- Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
- Restores the hair's natural moisture balance
- Protects the hair from high heat long-lasting softness and shine
- Conditions while providing maximum heat protection
- Provides long-lasting shine with a natural, non-greasy, non-sticky formula
- Perfect for chemically treated, relaxed or thick curly hair types
Olive oil is another great option for natural hair oils for relaxation. Olive oil contains vitamin E which is essential for healthy hair. Vitamin E is known as an antioxidant that prevents free radicals from damaging your hair. Free radicals cause premature aging of your hair by breaking down proteins. So, olive oil is a great choice for healthy hair.
3. Almond Oil
Almond oil is yet another amazing ingredient for natural hair oils for relaxing. Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, B6, D, E, and K, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, selenium, zinc, copper, iron, manganese, calcium, sodium, chloride, phosphorous, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. Almond oil is a wonderful moisturizer and conditioner for your hair. It keeps your hair hydrated and nourished.
4. Jojoba Oil
- USDA Certified Organic Jojoba oil: 100% Pure and Natural. Cold pressed. Not Diluted, Non-GMO, No Additives, No Fragrance, Chemical Free, Alcohol Free, Hexane Free. All our products are bottled in the USA.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: Vitamin A, D, and E, and Antioxidants make your hair roots stronger, minimize hair fall and promoting growth. The zinc found in jojoba oil helps your hair to glow.
- NATURAL FACIAL HYDRATOR: Jojoba organic oil moisture into the skin by forming a barrier and keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. Vitamin E, proteins and minerals helps with redness, dryness, acne scars. Jojoba oil is a natural makeup remover, it dissolve even waterproof mascara.
- BALANCES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: Jojoba organic oil helps to increase your collagen creation and skin condition, texture, fine lines and wrinkles. Also deeply nourishing to nails, jojoba oil is able to help damaged collagen matrix inside nail beds, improving strength and promoting normal nail growth. Just a few drops every day is known to deliver results.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not fully satisfied with our Organic Jojoba oil, we will gladly replace it or issue you a full refund.
- Natural Oil - Cold pressed grape seed oil packed with antioxidants and fatty acids and is a premier hair oil with no additives or fillers perfect for adding to your favorite natural hair care products
- Moisturizing Body Oil for Dry Skin - Our grapeseed oil for skin care is ultra-hydrating and can be used as a body massage oil facial oil or anti aging moisturizer for DIY skin care you will love
- Essential Oil Carrier - Get more out of your essential oils for skin and hair care with our natural hair moisturizer for dry hair and our grapeseed carrier oil that nourishes and hydrates dry skin
- Anti Aging Skin Care - Grapeseed oil liquid is rich in vitamin C and E to protect skin leaving you with soft smooth looking skin and making it one of the best moisturizers for head to toe body care
- Maple Holistics Quality - We believe in real ingredients for real results so try our pure grapeseed oil for hair skin and nails by itself or use it with your favorite Maple Holistics essential oils
Grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of Vitis vinifera. Grapeseed oil is high in antioxidants which protect your hair from harmful UV rays. Antioxidants fight against free radicals which are responsible for the premature aging of your hair. Grapeseed Oil nourishes your hair deeply and keeps it hydrated.
- SESAME OIL is the most popular oil in Ayurveda that has been used for thousands of years. Rich and robust, this unrefined oil supports numerous systems in the body, and its versatility makes it the perfect oil to support the body from head to toe—including the skin, scalp, hair, ears, lips, gums and teeth, and feet. Its uses are virtually endless!
- ITS ABILITY to easily absorb into the skin and carry its soothing properties deep into the tissues makes it the perfect oil for self-massage, or abhyanga in Sanskrit, a key practice in Ayurveda. Self-massage with Sesame Oil is a luxurious and nurturing practice that helps protect, moisturize, and nourish the body while it grounds the nervous system and relaxes the mind. It is also commonly used for oil pulling and as a face cleansing oil.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC and unrefined, this golden oil is extracted from the seed using a chemical-free, natural expeller pressed method that retains the oil’s maximum benefits and preserves the unique scent of sesame. However you choose to use it, our Sesame Oil is a wonderful and healthy tool to providing deep self-care.
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE: If for any reason you’re not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
Sesame seed oil is extracted from the fruit of Sesamum indicum. Sesame seed oil is high in minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, sodium, chlorine, bromine, iodine, and sulfur. Minerals help in strengthening your hair follicles and prevent dryness. Sesame seed oil also helps in improving blood circulation. This improves the growth rate of your hair.
- AMAZING FOR YOUR SKIN - Sunflower Oil for skin is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Sunflower seed oil will promote skin health and help regenerate damaged skin cells.
- SOFT, SHINY HAIR - Sunflower Oil for hair helps soften dry, frizzy hair. It adds a gorgeous sheen to your hair and can be used as a conditioner.
- ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES - Sunflower seed oil can be applied directly to the skin. This skin oil and will fight wrinkles. It's so gentle, it can be used daily.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - The vitamin E found in sunflower oil is perfect to use for sensitive skin. This oils for skin will improve and moisturize your skin without causing redness.
- SUN PROTECTION - Sunflower oil for face helps damage caused from the sun and prevents wrinkle formation. It even absorbs energy from UV light and helps prevent dark spots.
8. Avocado Oil
- 100% PURE & NATURAL AVOCADO OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. Avocado Oil can be used for skin care, aromatherapy, hair, natural lubricant, moisturizer, and much more.
- AVOCADO OIL FOR HAIR is loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts, it helps to detangle hair. Vitamin E and other nutrients promote hair growth naturally. Perfect for gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness, it also softens your hair, making it more manageable and easily combed.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER Combine Moisturizing Avocado Oil with other essential oils and massage the mixture into your skin after a bath. Pat the skin dry with a towel, then massage in the avocado oil mixture. Avocado oil is also effective on its own and can be applied all over the body to keep your skin soft and smooth.
- AROMATHERAPY WITH AVOCADO CARRIER OIL Essential Oil Aromatherapy requires a Carrier Oil such as Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin. Combine different oils to find your favorite scent!
- HELP PREVENT AND TREAT ACNE & SKIN When left on for short periods of time and rinsed off with warm water, avocado oil for skin can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne.
Above are the best natural oils for relaxed hair. so you can use all the products containing these natural oils to get relaxed hair.
All these oils are very beneficial for relaxed hair. They are used for centuries to make hair shiny and strong. They work just like magic on your hair. Regular use of these natural oils helps make your hair soft and healthy. You can add these oils to your hair care routine according to your hair type and texture. You can see a positive change very soon. These are easily available at stores. You can also buy them online.
Is it difficult to handle relaxed hair?
With proper maintenance and care routine, it is not very difficult to manage relaxed hair.
Can relaxed hair be braided?
It is better to skip the hairstyle which is not protective of your hair type.
Are natural products better?
Natural products are always better to use because they do not have any side effects and they are organic.
What hair type is relaxed hair?
This is a type of hair that is straightened after some chemical effect.
How often one should use natural oils for relaxed hair?
Different people have different opinions about it. Natural oils for relaxed hair should be used at least once a week.